May the Force be with you at Adobe MAX: How Luke Skywalker can win you a Free ColdFusion server
As some of you might have already heard, Mark Hamill, aka Luke Skywalker, will be making an appearance at Adobe MAX next week. In honor of our fandom of Mr. Hamill and all things Star Wars, we’ve come up with a pretty big giveaway for anyone who manages to get a picture of themselves with Luke Skywalker at the conference. The catch is: one of you must be holding something with the Newtek name on it.
Here’s what you have to do:
1. Seek out Mr. Hamill.
2. Get a photo of yourself standing next to Mr. Hamill – preferably with his consent – with either of you holding something with the Newtek name on it.
- In fact, we’ll even make it easy for you: on a laptop, bring up www.newtektechnologyservices.com/adobemax.
- Hold up the laptop with that page in full view. Heck, you can even print out the page (in color) and hold that up instead.
3. Finally, Twitpic (or use the Twitter media service of your choice) that photo and tweet it with the hashtags #newtekweb, #adobemax, and #max09.
Here’s what you’ll get:
1. The first person to tweet the photo will receive 1 year of free hosting* on a 64-bit, Dual-Core dedicated server with an Enterprise ColdFusion 8 license, with a free upgrade to ColdFusion 9 once that becomes available.
2. The second through fifth participants to tweet their photos will receive 1 year of free ColdFusion 8 hosting on a shared server (our CF Intermediate plan), also with a free upgrade to ColdFusion 9 once it becomes available.
Some additional Rules:
1. Please don’t Photoshop your face in an existing photo with Mr. Hamill, although that would be funny and we’d still like to see it.
2. We need to be able to see and recognize the Newtek name – you can’t just tell us its there. If you use our webpage (or colored printout of our webpage) it needs to be prominent and in complete view on the photo. If our logo is obstructed, upside down, or too small to see, etc., that won’t count.
3. You do not need to be an existing Newtek/CrystalTech customer to win.
*standard terms of service apply